Our Services & Products
Here, we take the basic idea for your future product and develop it into a full, market-ready concept. During this process, we:
- Identify your key needs and requirements for the product.
- Project figures for pricing targets, production quantities, and terms (we do this in consultations with our experts in production management and development).
- Develop a range of potential concepts for your product based on brainstorming sessions with our experts.
- Work together with you to identify and develop the best concept for your product.
Once the concept has been confirmed, our team of food scientists at our in-house laboratory get to work on developing the recipe and producing a prototype for your product. During this process, we:
- Perform a price analysis, source ingredients, identify cost reduction opportunities, and carry out product analysis.
- Develop an initial prototype, perform laboratory stability testing, reformulate as necessary, optimize the formula, and deliver samples for testing and review.
- Produce a final, realistic product offer with an end price of product ingredients and compound cost.
- Product Manufacturing
Outsourcing your product material and production management to Frostline Solutions not only gives you access to our industry knowledge and expertise, it also saves valuable time and money. When you partner with us you will be able to focus your attention and resources on your vital sales and marketing strategy.We work with manufacturers on an international scale to ensure that we find the best and most cost-effective solutions for your production.
Save time and money by letting our industry experts find the manufacturing facilities to meet your production needs.
Simply tell us your requirements, and we’ll find the best solution for your product.
- No need to hire additional staff for sourcing.
- Save money by eliminating the need for additional salaries, taxes, international phone calls, and traveling expenses.
- Get the upper hand in the negotiation process by outsourcing to a team of industry experts.
- Enjoy peace of mind through the extensive support and expertise of leading industry professionals.
Our independent testing laboratory helps manufacturers and brand owners to test their product quality. We help our clients with microbiology analysis, nutritional analysis and various food chemistry analysis. These tests can be done both for ready-products and separate raw materials.
Small scale pilot bottling
Small scale pilot bottling is a great option for startups looking to test their idea by producing a small batch of their drink before investing in a large commercial production run. This enables entrepreneurs to get market feedback about their idea.
Tailor-made market intelligence projects are individual solutions created specifically according to the customer needs. It includes a mix of services which usually answers there type of questions.
- Single Lane Manual Machine
- Double Lane Manual Machine
- Double Lane Automatic Machine
- Peanut Butter Machine
- Shrink Wrap
- Maputi Gun
WE TRAIN OUR CLIENTS IN:
FREEZIT MAKING | MAPUTI MAKING | ICE BLOCK MAKING | DAIRY JUICE MAKING | READY TO DRINK DRINKS MAKING
ALL DRINK TYPES FORMULATIONS | SNACK PRODUCTION | SAUSAGE MAKING | PEANUT BUTTER PRODUCTION
FERMENTED DRINK PRODUCTION | ALL FOOD PROCESSING TRAINING